I have setup a WONKY BEE Flickr Group for us to sign into and have show & tell and discussions. Please look for the 12 bees with the same background as our blog background when you search for the Wonky Bee Group :) Try CLICKING HERE to be directed to FLICKR Group
I will also be sending shortly moderator invites for this blog so if any of you want to post here you can too...
THANK YOU LEAH for creating our BLOG BUTTON! You can grab it from our sidebar and add it to your blog... I was finally able to get it up and running with Leah's HELP!
If you have a Button and want it added to this blog...let me know I'll try and grab it and add it. :) I think I have all of them as of 1/14/2011.
-Christine L
4 comments:
I love the button...thanks for ALL your hard work on this!
Still trying to figure out how to get it posted so we can all grab it and make it work.. Leah is helping me. ;0)
Great button. I have it posted on my blog :)
K.. I think I have it now :) WOO HOO!
Post a Comment