Friday, February 10, 2012

Got it!!

I got my package from Jodi just now, safe and sound...although I didn't find out until I asked everyone if I'd gotten a package yet (what on earth is wrong with husband & kids???  They should run to the door waving packages in the air when they know fabric came!!)

I have to confess right up front that after reading the instructions aloud to my 11 year old daughter and looking through the fabrics together - we have decided not to use one of the strips.  In fact, my daughter Trinity says that since you all have a piece of paper in your packet with our address on it, you should just check your own packets, and send her any spare bits of the rainbow fabric with swirls and stars on it, lol!!  She is a big fan ;)

Tomorrow is a big sewing day for me, so I will get this done and back in the mail on Monday for you, Jodi.  Happy weekend, everyone!!

Lisa

1 comment:

Christine L said...

I agree there should be a waving of the package and frantic running through the house to find you! :) LOVE IT! I'll see what I can do about the rainbow fabric ;) I think it's great when our younger generations get excited about fabric like we do :)