Saturday, May 19, 2012

April and May Blocks

Hello fellow Wonky Ladies! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week end.

I thought I would play a little catch up and post my April and May blocks all in one post. Leah should have my blocks by now... I hope!! I had a little trouble with the large block as I didn't have enough fabric to make the last part of the block. Which is why it is hiding on this picture...LOL


 For the scrap project it was fun to revisit this block. I had to do a lot less ripping this time :P

For Cherry's block I think my circles might look more like eggs......but they are wonky and I hope they are okay! I used the templates and then tried to make them a little wonky and now I don't know if I am happy with them...shoot...Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun putting this together! I still have the stitching left to do which brings up a question. Are we doing hand stitching or machine stitching? 

Have a great day!


4 comments:

beaquilter said...

aww, these look great! Mine are on the way as well

Christine L said...

Great blocks! I think we are doing Machine Stitching...but make sure you double check with Cherry. :) I like the Wonky Block :)

Stephanie said...

I was wondering the same thing about the circles. I was hoping machine stitching. Cherry, if you could confirm that, it would be great!

Unknown said...

Your blocks look great, especially those wonky circles... (wink...) Yes, machine stitching is perfect!!!