Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May block finished

Well, I FINALLY finished Cherry's block.  Cherry, I am so sorry it took until June to finish!  I just finished it this evening, so I will be taking it to the post office tomorrow.  I LOVED making this block!  It is such a great pattern and has given me some great ideas for a new project.  Of course I have to finish a few others first or my hubby might just strangle me! :)  hehehe  Thank you for such a fun project.  After 2 applique projects now, I am hooked!  Cherry, I hope the block turned out how you invisioned! 


4 comments:

Mrs.Pickles said...

GREAT looking block!

Christine L said...

Looking good Stephanie..

KatieQ said...

Although you wouldn't know it from looking at my quilts, I am not a wonky quilter by design. I do love the circle blocks and your wonky houses. I just may be a convert to the wonky look after all.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it... can't wait!!!! Yay!