My lovely little package finally arrived this week and I thought I better get my butt in gear so I could have it in the mail by the 30th!
Luckily our June block wasn't too hard for me and I was able to get it done pretty darn quick.
I would like to thank everyone in the group who posts pictures of their finished blocks.... THANK YOU!! I really enjoy seeing what we get to make before my package arrives in the mail. I am also pretty new to quilting so I really love to go back and look at everyone blocks for reference once I do get my package. It really takes the stress out of making the blocks!
Okay before I ramble on even more...Here is my block.
I was toning back my wonkiness since I felt I went too wonky last month and now this might not be wonky enough...LOL Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun making this block. Can't wait to see what the next 6 months brings!!

2 comments:
fun blocks. can't wait for the next one.
Great Job! I love it! Looking forward to Wonky Log Cabin!!!
Post a Comment