Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wonky Catchup Here I am....

Well I've been busy working on OT and haven't been able to make it to the post office when they are open.  I hope to get my packages mailed this week... HOPING HOPING HOPING... Please forgive me Teressa for being late...

Here's a peak at your blocks though.. :)  I am not going to trim them..I hope that's okay.   I couldn't resist adding the Christmas lights to your blocks :) 



Hayley!  I LOVED your block TOO!  I finished it up yesterday.  IT was so much fun to make. I plan on using this idea on a mini quilt/table runner!  WHAT FUN!!!!

Here's your block too....

Hope everyone is getting excited for Fall.   Lisa, I can't wait to see what you have us make in November!!
-Christine

2 comments:

Mrs.Pickles said...

great job on the blocks!!!

Teressa P. said...

They look awesome! I can't wait to get it all put together. Thanks for indulging me by doing 3. I just wanted to make a really cute (and big) christmas quilt. I already have fun ideas for the back and binding :)