A Wonderfully Wonky Journey of 12 Wonky Quilts in 2012
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Wonky Bee in Review....
Here's my Wonky Mosaic of everyone's blocks this past year. What a fun swap and I want to say thank you for making it a great experience. I look forward to keeping in touch with you all!
This was such a fun bee that I decided to sign up for another one next year. Thanks for the inspiration and beautiful block designs. I definitely want to do some of these on my own sometime!
I was looking on flickr for a few and found one that looks like fun. It's the Simply Solids bee. I wish I had time to join more than one, but I'm going to try and do one every year. Thanks for the info!
6 comments:
Its been a great wonky year!
This was such a fun bee that I decided to sign up for another one next year. Thanks for the inspiration and beautiful block designs. I definitely want to do some of these on my own sometime!
That's awesome Teressa... Which Bee did you join..Did you know Mrs Pickles has a few bees going on via flickr. :)
I was looking on flickr for a few and found one that looks like fun. It's the Simply Solids bee. I wish I had time to join more than one, but I'm going to try and do one every year. Thanks for the info!
I just finished November and December blocks. Mailing them tomorrow. Sorry they are so late!
these are great!
Post a Comment