Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kathleen's Wonky August Block...

August has arrived and it's Kathleen's Wonky Month.  She chose the Wonky Cross.  I finished mine tonight and decided to take a picture of it on my little quilt stand.  I figure I need to start using it... So 12.5 inch blocks are gonna be featured on it from now on.  I have lots of flowers in my yard to chase around so I should have lots of pictures to share..hahaha.

Here's my block...



And Kathleen sent a pix of Laurel's block out as well.. So I figure I'll add it here.  I can't wait to see all the other fun blocks that get made... :)



This is a super easy, quick and fun block to make.   I might just have to add this to the quilt making list. :)
Hugs and Happy Summer days to you all!!


1 comment:

Mrs.Pickles said...

Great looking blocks!!! I love getting to see what we get to make before it gets here!! Can't wait to give this a try!