Sunday, July 29, 2012

Laurel's Wonky Stars

Well everyone I am excited to show you some of Laurel's Pictures.  She isn't a regular blogger and I am happy to help out when I can.... For our NON-Blogging Bee Members remember I am happy to post pictures for you..either email me or text me and I'll post them for you!    Here's what Laurel has to share.  EVERYONE's BLOCKS are FANTASTIC!!  I LOVE THE WONKY STARS!!!!!....and WAIT to you get to the end of this post and see how she is setting her blocks!
  O--M--Gee it looks AMAZING!  


 Here's a few individual blocks she received....


These blocks were made by Stephanie (top left); Cherry (top right); Bea (Bottom left); and Teressa (bottom right)




Georgia's Block



Kathleen's Block
Christine's Blocks for Laurel... She made two since she had extra fabric in her stash.


ARE YOU READY????
.
.
.
Here's how she is setting the blocks.  I LOVE IT!!!!!
Laurel said... "I've finished making blocks for the top row, and have just started to add in my sashing.  The quilt is now in rows, and I hope to get it put together this weekend, and I received Jodi's Block today"





4 comments:

Mrs.Pickles said...

ohh that looks great. I hope you got my block as I cannot remember if you said you got it or not and I cannot remember what it looked like to pick it out..LOL

beaquilter said...

this looks awesome! can't wait to see it put together, will you/she make a pillow from that extra block? or stick it on the back as part of the backing?

Laurel in Tacoma said...

Thanks ladies! Hayley - I did receive your block - Thanks! Bea, I've made the 'missing' blocks that complete the top row; but did that after I took the photos :) You also don't see the sashing I put between the blocks. Once I get the top all togehter, I'll ask my friend Christine to post the 'final' picture :)
Thanks again all of you for making my quilt a success.
Hugs,
laurel

Stephanie said...

Wow! This looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see it completed!