Friday, March 2, 2012

My First Blog!

I am so proud of myself...I have finally created my first blog! :) I can't guarantee how good it will be, I am still learning, but I thought I would let ya'll know. It's called Stephanie's Stitches and the link is: stephanies-stitches.blogspot.com Please be kind! :)

On another note, I am very pleased to say that I finally got Jodi's block done AND Bea's block done. I put pictures up on flicker. They were both so much fun and I can't wait to get them in the mail tomorrow! Bea, the applique was so much easier than I thought it would be and that stitch on the machine was great! I've been wanting to try it for awhile, but didn't know what to use it for.

Happy Quilting ya'll!

Stephanie

1 comment:

Christine L said...

Congratulations... Adding your blog to our Side Bar list of Bee Member Blogs!!