I received notice from Jodi that she received all of her blocks.. Here's a note that She sent me..I just have to share... (p.s. I asked her to try and send me a pix of all the blocks together so we can see what it might end up looking like... I am so excited to see it)
Hi Christine.
I rec'd all my blocks. I think I will make one additional block to make an even 20 blocks. This was possible because some of the lovely ladies gave me extra blocks. AND I also got special surprises in the mail with them. I got a finger pincushion that is sooooo cute that was made from scraps, a magnet made from some of my scraps (it's already on my metal board that hangs in my studio), a signature block that I will use for the label of my wonky quilt, and some smaller blocks made from scraps that I can use to make a miniature or for piecing the back. It was like a quilty Christmas with the special things that some ladies made and sent. Everyone was very generous, and just helps to give me ideas as we all move through the year.
THANK YOU to you ALL for making this sooooo fun.
Jodi
1 comment:
You are Very Welcome Jodi... I am glad that our first Wonky Bee is turning into a wonderful Success! I think we have a FANTASTIC group of Ladies participating and hope that we all have great Month's! I know I can't wait for mine... I am so excited about it I have already purchased fabric.. *giggle* and I'm not until December..HAHAHA.
Post a Comment