Last Time I talked to Jodi, she had received 8 of her blocks... and from the pictures I have seen (over at our Flickr Group).. boy is that going to be an AWESOME quilt! Wow... I loved the contrast with the black fabrics mixed in with the brights... If you haven't mailed your block yet, please try and get it in the mail ASAP ;)
Georgia had sent this email out in case you missed it....(So January Blocks Are All IN)
Hi Everyone, YAH ~ I have received everyone's wonky block for January and am excited to fit it in amongst my other 5 or more projects. I will be sure to send a picture when it is all complete.... might be around SUMMER though :)Well I finished Jodi's block about a week ago... I hope she got it. I alternated all the colors with a black in between each color, that was fun and turned out much better than I thought it would. That was SO nice of you Jodi to send her daughter your rainbow scraps. I received the March block in the mail last week and am anxious to start it on Saturday ~ I LOVED the fabrics and pattern!!! I'm sorry you don't all hear from me much I'm a little handicapped when it comes to all this Flickr, Blog stuff and I haven't been taking any pictures....my bad BUT I love looking at everyone else's and their ideas. This really is a blast. HAVE FUN!!!
I also want to say it's so cool seeing all the inspired extra projects that are popping up from our Wonky Bee month's Blocks! HOW COOL is that! You are all a very inspiring group of ladies.
As of today there are three pictures of Bea's Wonky Houses over at our Flickr Page.. Gotta love them!! I know that quilt is going to be SUPER CUTE! What a fun block! Thanks Bea for your patience with mine.. Sorry I should have held it a bit longer to see if my hand would have been better in time..Soo sorry for your extra work.
IF any of you would like me to help you with posting pictures on your behalf... You can send me an email.. I will be happy to help you upload any pictures... if you don't want to send them via email.. send them to my phone and I will crop them and post them too. Just send me an Email and I will give you my phone number. ;)
Take Care..
Christine

1 comment:
these look NEAT!! fun fun
Post a Comment