Monday, July 9, 2012

July is all about the Wonky Log Cabins

Our Wonderful Wonky Bee has started our July Blocks! And Stephanie is our Hostess... I received Stephanie's Fabric pack just before I left for camping last week... I couldn't wait to get home and start working on this fun BLOCK!!

Stephanie has chosen the Wonky Log Cabin!   I Love how easy this block goes together....  Stephanie is also a blogger and She blogs over at Stephanie's Stitches.    Her Fabric pack included lots of Batiks... FUN FUN Fabrics!!  I couldn't resist adding one little tiny splash of my own.. *giggle*  can you guess which one it is?? *wink*






Lots of fun and looking forward to the upcoming months of projects!   Thank you ladies for doing a great job and for being a Wonderfully Wonky group of ladies!!! 

2 comments:

Mrs.Pickles said...

oh so pretty!!!

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

I love wonky blocks. I like the log cabin and the houses too. I am a new follower.